We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors at all time: this policy sets out how Mirri Damer Contemporary Jewellery will use and protect your personal information. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that we will only use it in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page so you should check it occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and referral source).
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, including any purchases/orders you make.
- information that you provide to us when you register with us or when you contact us either directly or through the website (Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, payment details)
- any other information that you choose to send us.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may use your personal information to:
- enable you to use the services on the website effectively
- administer the website and improve your browsing experience
- put goods on order for you and respond to enquiries submitted on the website
- communicate further with you including to send statements, invoices, clarify details and collect payments
- send you general (non-marketing) updates and communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested, including newsletters (where you have specifically agreed to this by subscribing, you can inform us at any time if you no longer require these communications)
- occasionally provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website We will not without your express consent, give your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Though data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, we will make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production for viruses. Our website has up-to-date security measures / cyber essentials in place- it is regularly managed, checked and updated. Passwords are kept securely and updated regularly.
It is always advisable for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the internet; we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
Please let us know if the personal information about you needs to be corrected or updated. Also you may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you or have it deleted from our systems. You may tell us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time (in practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of it, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of it).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES